Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Road Not Taken

Fictitious by chickyirdawati at Tuesday, January 08, 2013
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim
Because it was grassy and wanted wear,
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I marked the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.      
 
 
 
Ok...Just so sudden i remembered this poem.I learned this poem in English Literature Class during my Form 4 & Form 5 for my SPM. Yuppp i still remember this poem since the one that teached me that day is my all-time favourite teacher, Sir Ibrahim (father of Malique ex-Too Phat)
 
The point of making this entry...because my heart is currently torned into two. Actually i do received an option. Which the option that i really want it before but never get the chance to make it further. But currently im in the state where my condition is just nice and well. So its between moving on or staying.
 
Allah...please..i dont wanna make a mistake in doing this decision. Which road to take actually..Please do help me and guide me with what U know the best for my life and my future. And billions of thank you for giving me this chance of having both good things in my life. I know all those are the 'rezeki' from U.
 
Between staying or moving on..Between people thoughts and self-needs..
 
Please...everything...be fine with me...
 
De Allah..make everything easy to me..AMIN....
  
 
post signature



++ enjoy lil things in life ++

4 comments:

Unknown on January 8, 2013 at 1:19 PM said...

If you think that's the best choice u ever had, just go on. Forget what people think, bcoz people will not stop talking, it's your life, it's your decision.
GOOD Luck! :)

chickyirdawati on January 8, 2013 at 5:04 PM said...

TOUCH rasa bile baca komen mak leha ni huhu

Unknown on January 9, 2013 at 8:39 AM said...

I'M MORE TOUCHING IF YOU LEAVE ME..SOB SAB :(

chickyirdawati on January 9, 2013 at 9:23 AM said...

Mak Leha..Next entry is the answer hehe

 

✿Chicky's Little Voice✿ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting