Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Road I Took

Fictitious by chickyirdawati at Wednesday, January 09, 2013
Entry ni macam sequel dari entri INI yg tajuk nye The Road Not Taken. So this time it is The Road I Took. Yesss!!!because after a chaos things in my mind, at the very last minute i decided that i choose to stay at my current position. No moving on just staying calmly...

Its not about cosidering whats people's thought..Its not about not considering my self-needs..But its about what i promise to myself. And i will fullfill it as far as i can. As long as i can take everything thats happened and go through every challenging things come to me.

Thanx Allah for making me a strong person to do the decision and im grateful to be given the chance to have these options in my life.

I hope that im doing the right decision that im not gonna regret in the next coming days. Even i know that i lost the chance of having more, but hopefully less is better.



Foot Note : Tahun Baru, azam baru. Joging da 2 ari so kena terus kan walau pon badan haku ni saket2 hehe *xde kaitan*


post signature


 


 

++ enjoy lil things in life ++

4 comments:

juerasep on January 9, 2013 at 9:10 AM said...

bila nk panjat gunung..hehe

chickyirdawati on January 9, 2013 at 9:22 AM said...

hahaha jom set time!!! aku da wat preparation jog ptng2 ni haha

Unknown on January 9, 2013 at 5:35 PM said...

sila set time! i miss the smell of gunung!!!! chicky finally you had the decision!!!!!!!!!!! #jogetlambak

chickyirdawati on January 10, 2013 at 8:27 AM said...

mak leha..shuffle la moden sket. nk lincah gangnam style haha

 

✿Chicky's Little Voice✿ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting