Friday, January 2, 2015

The 3 Series

Fictitious by chickyirdawati at Friday, January 02, 2015




I saw this post very frequently posted by my 1985 friends. And i found  it cute. Yesss this year 2015,all the 1985 babies are turning into 30. 

So taon ni da 30 taon,tp aku masih lg fefeeling 18 taon. Aku kn mmg jiwe mude,so i dont really care about the numbers hehe

2014 has left us. So much memories left,which will remain as memories as long as i can remember. 

April 2014 - wedding shopping trip ke Bandung. Yuppp time ni I was like a ripe-plum to be harvested. Sgt gemokkk T_T


June 2014 - Bali trip with my lovely happy family


July 2014 - my last raya as a single daughter. I love my mak n abh



August 2014 - im engaged yawwww. I love this photo sbb nnpk betape kalut n huru hara nye family aku, as always hehe


November 2014 - im officially married. Nmpk x betape menawan nye senyuman aku tu haha



December 2014 - reception kt tempat Mr Reza. sekali lagi maapkan family aku yg x pernah nk disiplin tu hehe


Closing of 2014 - honeymoon to Bali n Bandung. Our precious time together hehe



2015,im turning 30. One of my wish few years back that I wish to get married before the age of 30. Alhamdulillah, Allah granted my wish.

Byk lg bnd yg blom dicapai utk the next coming years. Hopefully rumah tangga jd lebih ceria n bahagia. 

2015 - please bring good things n good memories to be a good mentor in my life

Happy new year everyone. Lets have a bless moments through all these 365 days. N to all 1985 babies,welcome to the 3 series hehe


post signature



++ enjoy lil things in life ++

0 comments:

 

✿Chicky's Little Voice✿ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting