Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 Memories.. 2014 Hopes

Fictitious by chickyirdawati at Wednesday, January 01, 2014

2013
Holiday trip with friends to KRABI, Thailand.
Holiday trip with family to BANDUNG, Indonesia.
Holiday trip with family to CAMERON HIGHLAND.
Completed 1 year of wearing braces in September.
My sister's wed.
Joining UEMS.
Meeting my soul-mate, Mr Reza.


2014
2nd trip to BANDUNG, Indonesia.
Trip with family to BALI, Indonesia.
My OWN wedding - Insyaallah

2013..too many bitter sweet things happen.Never regret any 1 of it happened to me.Instead im grateful of all things happened which makes me grew stronger & wiser

2014..Alhamdulillah I still have the chance to have this life in this new year. Im 29 & im happy with my life. No matter what will happen in the next. im grateful of what I have. Thank you Allah

Let us pray for the good things happen in 2014.And what we planned will go as what it should be. Aminnnn



post signature

++ enjoy lil things in life ++

2 comments:

Unknown on January 1, 2014 at 4:27 PM said...

Like 150 juta kali..haha

chickyirdawati on January 1, 2014 at 6:16 PM said...

tq sandra siza mucuk hehe

 

✿Chicky's Little Voice✿ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting