Friday, November 21, 2014

How To Add "You Must Also Like" Menu at Your Blog

Fictitious by chickyirdawati at Friday, November 21, 2014
It’s been long time ago since I’m thinking about putting up a menu bar on “You Must Also Like” (YMAL). But since my blog is sometimes be like ‘a-son-leaved-alone-by-his-mother’ then I have to drag sooo far my good intention behind. I’m only updating my blog whenever I’m free. I am not like the type of person that’s updating blog before sleep. Or even many entries per day for everyday. That’s a deep shit since I am a busy-musy person with my job, my daily chores, my wedding preparation blabla Owh yess I’m a bride-2-be but still I’m here in the office. Updating my blog haha


Ok. Now let’s leave all the bubbling mumbling behind. Now it's YMAL time. So with all the kind and blessing heart, I put the tutorial steps by steps on how I managed to do it successly at my blog hehe

Do you ahve any idea what's on earth is the YMAL?Ok now I'll show you what is the fucking shit thing and why on earth is that thing is important, for me hehe


Ok. As you can see the thing in red circled, that's what I meant as YMAL. Ok now I guess its all clear now. If not then go find better solutions for yourself hehe But why is it so important to me? It's just an accessories. Not more haha Important enough? What say you? 

Owh before that, credit to thecutestblogontheblock for this clear tutorial. Yesss I'm sure now that you're the cutest blog hehe

1. Open up this link http://www.linkwithin.com/learn . Then fill up you email n blog imfos as required.


The menu to fill up is as been circled red *why always red red red*

2. Then after you filled up the 'everything in that page, you'll go directly to this page. Then only you follow all the instruction. Normally just clicking on the buttons.









 3. Then after you click the 'ADD WIDGET' button, they will bring you direct to your own blogger dashboard. So at this point, I guess this is brilliant, since for normal installing widget, you have to open up your own dashboard, then copy the link and then blababla. But this is brilliant because it will open your dashboard automatically without requiring you to open your own at new tab. OK. Im talking n describing a lot. Not sure whether people can understand or not hehe






At your dashboard, just "Save Arrangement' as usual when you put on new gadjet. 

Tadaaaa now you can see whether your experiment is success or not. But mine is success and excellent hehe


post signature
++ enjoy lil things in life ++

0 comments:

 

✿Chicky's Little Voice✿ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting